My Space - File storage
In My space you will find a file storage called "My files". Here you will find all the files published in your classes and communities. "My files" also shows which semester the different classes/folders belong to.
Each class and community has its own file storage.
The file storage is often used by the lecturer and course administrators to post old exam assignments, solutions, PowerPoint presentations from lectures etc.
Add a file to a file storage
- Click on "File Storage"
- Choose the catalogue to which the file is to be added
- Click "Add File"
- Browse for and select the desired file
- Enter the name of the file
- If you have a ZIP-file to upload then instead of entering the name, tick the box for “This is a ZIP file containing multiple files which are to be unzipped". Click "OK" and the file will automatically be unzipped in the file storage system.
- Entering a description of the contents is optional
- Click "OK"
- The file has now been made available to all students who are members of the class.
- For students and members with no administrator rights, the limit file size limit is 8 mb.
- Note: Use file formats that can be opened using standard software.
Note: The "Assignment" portlet must be used for submission of assignments. Students should not submit assignments in the file storage.