Here are all the past exams in INFO216:
- Spring 2021 (see the two comments below)
- Spring 2020
- Spring 2019
- Spring 2018
- Spring 2017
- Autumn 2016
- Spring 2016
- Spring 2015
- Spring 2014
Additional information given during/after the spring 2021 exam:
- Unfortunately, an error has occurred in the first question in part 3 of the INFO216 exam: "Which open knowledge graph (or knowledge base) is best matched?"
- "Contains information about more than 90 billion things." Here it should have said "millions", not "billions", so we ignore this question during the correction ... Sorry for this!
- On the last question in part 5, we will of course accept both answers with "city population" and with "city count":
- "Continue with the same triple store. Extend the previous SPARQL query so that it lists the city population in each region in Norway in descending order."
INFO216, UiB, 2017-2020, Andreas L. Opdahl (c)