Fagressurser for bruk i PHYS222 og PHYS223
- CMOS VLSI Design: A Circuits and Systems Perspective
- List of known errors and corrections for Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits, Fourth Edition
- White noise in MOS transistors and resistors
- Shark attacks and the Poisson approximation
- Equivalent Noise Bandwidth
- How does a diode work?
- Hyperphysics om halvledere
- Semiconductor Simulation Applets
- Photovoltaic Education Network
- Semiconductor Glossary
- Explore how an individual Field Effect (FET) transistor is fabricated on a silicon wafer simultaneously with millions of its neighbours
- Understanding The FinFet Semiconductor Process
- Problems and Solutions at 7nm
- A tour inside Intel Corporation's D1D factory
- Intel Ivy Bridge 22nm FinFET Process Fabrication
- Integrated circuit scaling to 10 nm and beyond - Mark Bohr, Intel Senior Fellow
- Transistor Wars - Rival architectures face off in a bid to keep Moore's Law alive
Vi kan bruke Matlab/Maple for å løse ligninger og plotte resultater. Her er noen eksempler:
- Symbolsk løsning av nodeligninger med Matlab
- The Asymptotic Bode Diagram: Derivation of Approximations
AIM-Spice is a new version of SPICE running under the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. AIM-Spice for Windows is capable of displaying graphically the results of a simulation in progress, a feature that allows the operator to terminate a run based on an instant information on intermediate simulation results.
SPICE is the most commonly used analogue circuit simulator today and is enormously important for the electronics industry. SPICE is a general purpose analogue simulator which contains models for most circuit elements and can handle complex non-linear circuits. The simulator can calculate dc operating points, perform transient analyses, locate poles and zeros for different kinds of transfer functions, find the small signal frequency response, small signal transfer functions, small signal sensitivities, and perform Fourier, noise, and distortion analyses.
LTspice is a high performance Spice III simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators. Included in this download are Spice, Macro Models for 80% of Linear Technology's switching regulators, over 200 op amp models, as well as resistors, transistors and MOSFET models.